Chris Blake shares about his congregation’s decision to join the APF Peace Church Network.
Chris Blake is currently lead pastor for the San Luis Obispo and Morro Bay Seventh-day Adventist Churches. He is also Professor Emeritus of English and Communication at Union College, previous chair of the Interfaith Peacemaking Coalition, former editor of Insight magazine, and author of hundreds of articles and several books, including the bestseller Searching for a God to Love.
- APF Peace Church Network
- San Luis Obispo SDA Church
- Spectrum 1: Earth Day
- Spectrum 2: Voting
- Spectrum 3: UnClobber
Previous podcast episodes with Chris Blake:
- Ep 2: Peacemaking. Chris Blake (3 May 2016). Union College peacemaking class and annual peace week, plus workshop on communication.
- Ep 49: Quarterly Lesson 11—Living The Advent Hope. Chris Blake, Nathan Brown, Lisa Diller & Jeff Boyd (10 Sep 2019).
Previous episodes about the APF Peace Church Network:
- Ep 4: APF Peace Church Network. Lisa Diller & Jeff Gang (12 July 2016).
- Ep 23: Church of the Advent Hope (Peace Church Network). Todd Stout, Brooke Pierce, Nicholas Zork & Lisa Diller (26 July 2018).
- Jeff Boyd shares resources in a short video on YouTube.
Thank you for joining us for this episode of Adventist Peace Radio. If you appreciated this sermon, we hope you’ll share the episode with others!
DONATE: You can support the podcast by making a financial contribution. We invite you to donate online at AdventistPeace.org/donate.
MUSIC: Our theme music is “Green Fields” by Scott Holmes, and this is available at the Free Music Archive.
DISCLAIMER: The Adventist Peace Fellowship is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supports work for peacemaking and social justice building upon the values of the Seventh-day Adventist tradition. We are not part of, affiliated with, or supported by the General Conference of Seventh-day Adventists or any affiliates known as the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Any content, opinions, statements, products or services offered by Adventist Peace Fellowship, are solely those of our organization, and not those of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.